About the Smart Charger
The Smart Charger solar charging stations can be used as a solar kiosk, a solar generator, a solar phone booth, for remote solar power, educational solar power, solar marketing, solar tailgating, solar camping, or for a solar hunt camp. They can also be used to add solar power to public parks, docks, boardwalks, campuses, bus stops, outdoor beer gardens and restaurants and more.
Customers have found the Smart Charger useful for the following applications and more:
- Emergency and disaster relief
- Marine power
- Outdoor dining and cafes
- Tailgating and camping
- Art festivals and music festivals
- US-made and maintenance-free
- 250 watt solar panel
- 600 watt 120v peak AC output (1000 watt option)
- USB outlets and 120v outlets
- GFCI protected
- LED area lighting
- 36” Table (47” option)
- Large battery storage for 24-hour operation
- All aluminum, heavy-gauge, weather-proof construction
- Can be upgraded and customized for specific applications
- Custom colors available
- Arrives as a “blank canvas” ready for your own custom branding
Power where you need it with no fuel necessary. What could you use it for?
Smart Charger Assembly
The Smart Charger solar charging station is easily assembled by two people in under 15 minutes! The portable power of the sun can be brought to sporting engagements, music festivals, park events, and many other outdoor events!